The true number of lymph nodes in specimens has been a mystery
- Depending on specimen sizes, the lymph node
count in one specimen can vary from 0 to 100+.
- Many lymph nodes are missed unknowingly.
Seeing is believing.
Seeing Lymph Nodes Like Never Before
Based on recent breakthrough imaging technologies invented at MIT, our InVision product helps pathology practitioners perform lymph nodes searches with enhanced efficiency and accuracy.
Our user-friendly software depicts lymph nodes as dark and surrounding fat tissue as bright in real-time.
Mesenteric Lymph Nodes
Head and Neck Lymph Nodes
Sub-millimeter Head and Neck Lymph Node
Pelvic Lymph Nodes
Bisected fat replaced pelvic lymph nodes
Sentinel Axillary Lymph Nodes
What The People Thinks About Us
“The lack of a tool like this and the difficulty of finding submillimeter lymph nodes is why I chose neuropathology.”
– Director, Neuropathology (20+ years experience) – IL
“When using this technology, you can have complete confidence that you have obtained every lymph node.”
– Pathology Assistant Supervisor (19 years experience) – WA
“The thought of finding even one additional small positive lymph node and what that means to the patient gives me goosebumps.”
“This device definitely helps me find small lymph nodes that could have been missed.”
– Pathologists’ Assistant (23 years of experience) – CA
“Where were you when I was a resident? Do you know how many late nights I had to spend on searching for lymph nodes during residency?”
– Pathologist (3 years experience) – WI
“To us anatomic pathologists, this is a dream come true!”
– Pathologist (12 years experience) – CA